Calibrated flange-type orifice plate flowmeters with off-take flowmeter for large and very large flows.
Flowmeters can be used in the following industries: chemical and petrochemical, pulp and paper, food and sugar, pharmaceutical, glass, textile, mining, metallurgical and galvanizing industry.
The instruments can also be used by manufacturers of water treatment plants, wine, thermal, hospital and anti-pollution plants.
- Accuracy: ± 3% f.s.
- Max. pressure 10 Bar for the metallic version and 4 Bar for the plastic.
- Max. working temperature: 130˚C. On request, versions can be made for use in temps. up to 200˚C.
- Length of reading scale: about 230 mm.
- Measuring range: 1÷10
- Free float
- The measuring tube is made of perfectly calibrated borosilicate glass and therefore easily replaced by the user without needing to change the float.
- Complete with two by-pass valves for shutting-off measuring tube.
- Pressure drop 2000 mm H2O of water flow.
- Pressure drop 800 mm H2O of air flow